The time for waiting is over. This year, PEEF gives 150,000 scholarships to students in Punjab. For the PEEF Scholarship 2023, you can now send in an application. PEEF Scholarship for 2023. The fund for the Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) has been raised by the government of Punjab’s chief minister. This means that the PEEF can give more scholarships to students from Punjab.
Why PEEF Scholarship?
Students in their first and second years of college can get a PEEF Special Quota Scholarship. The government of Punjab gives scholarships to middle school students from different districts. It’s an excellent option for students who want to keep studying but can’t afford it.
Where is it available?
The valid districts include Rajanpur, Lodhran, Vehari, Bhakkar, Rahim yar Khan, Muzaffarabad, Layyah, Bahawalpur, Chiniot, Bahawalnagar, and Dera Ghazi Khan city of Pakistan. Students who have passed the intern and matric tests can get a scholarship from the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund. Applications that were sent in after the deadline won’t be looked at. The PEEF Quota Scholarship is a good choice for students searching for need-based scholarship funds for the academic period of 2023.
Who can apply?
- Special Male and Female students (Disables)
- Orphan Students (Students whose father has died)
- Children of those civilians who have died due to terrorism
- Children of government servants of Grades 01 to 04
- Minorities male and female students
How to apply?
Those who want to apply can download the scholarship application form from peef.org.pk, fill it out, and send it back with the necessary documents. Then, send the application to the PEEF link Wahad Road, Lahore 54600. The application for a scholarship must be sent to the PEEF office before the deadline.
Applicants must meet the eligibility requirements to be able to apply. Students from 11 districts in Punjab can get funding from the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund.
Students who had passed tests under TEVTA/PBTE couldn’t apply previously. But these students can now apply for the PEEF Extra Quota Scholarship. Middle school students from low-income families will get these scholarships based on how well they do in school.
- Students at the intermediate level or about to graduate from a public institute in any field are eligible to apply.
- Only students who live in Punjab are eligible.
- Students must get at least 60% on the BISE and FBISE annual exams. Intermediate or Matriculation exams are given every year by BISE or FBISE.
- This scholarship will be given to children whose parents make less than $15,000 monthly.
- Students already accepted to any school can apply for the scholarship.
- Students will get these scholarships if they send the official certificate in the ad below.
|Eligible Country||Only Pakistanis|
|Financial coverage||Tuition Fee/other basic expenses|
|Eligibility||Intermediate and Graduation|
|Gender||Both Male & Female|
|Last Date||31 March 2023|
|Test Date||Will be Announced|
|Result||Will be Announced|
|Merit List||Will be Announced|